Thursday, September 12, 2013

Theme Thursday...Text

Joining The Clan for Theme Thursday. This week's theme is text. And the text that speaks to me most clearly, no matter the situation, is the book written for us as our guiding light and saving grace. The Holy Bible. And during a wedding celebration this text in particular speaks to me.


When I offered to take their wedding photos she told me she wanted this picture and I was worried. The lighting would be tricky. The ring would have to balance just right. So many things could go wrong. Or everything could go right. 

Now head on over and check out the text big thing. Sorry. I won't do it again. Pinky swear.



10 comments:

  1. Love the heart reflection. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madeline! I'm so glad you stopped by.

      Delete
  2. Love that photo! What a great idea. So much symbolism wound up in one photo. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathy. I was sweating it for sure! I'm glad you could drop in.

      Delete
  3. You. Nailed. It. They were so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebekah, you're too nice! I'm blushing! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. Oh, the heart! This photo is perfection. Your friend is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you came by, Micaela! And thanks for the lovely compliment!

      Delete
  5. Such a great shot. Love it! It's so packed full of meaning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly think that is what scared me the most. I mean, if ever there were a time not to screw something up...I guess God's word would be it! I'm so very glad you dropped in!

      Delete